Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gameboy with Pitch Mod














This is my first pitch-modded Gameboy. It uses the GetLoFi LTC1799 Precision Oscillator and also include the Pro-Sound modification.

With the potentiometer, you can control the clock seamless.
There is also a switch include to activate the original oscillator, but sometimes LSDJ crash when you try to switch between the different clock-sources.
There is not much space for the poti and switch, so I have to twiddle around to make it fitting.
You can also synchronize the the DMG with unmodded devices.

The transparent housing was a present from a friend of mine. He want me to destroy it on a live-show to pimp-up my performance, but I don't have the heart to do it =)
On the first Video, I use LSDJ and in the second one, the noise-software "Shitwave" is bended.



No comments:

Post a Comment